Worlds Greatest Freakshow
Big Deal Touring in conjunction with Playnation Events
Open to United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and Europe.
Thursday August 19th, 8pm EST (Friday August 20th, 10am AEST) – Thursday October 7th at 11:59pm EST (Friday October 8th, 1:59pm AEST)
ONLINE via the World’s Greatest Freakshow Website
Via email & confirmation of upload onscreen immediately following submission loading.
All entries will be displayed on the World’s Greatest Freakshow Website plus some entries will be highlighted on the World’s Greatest Freakshow Facebook & Instagram pages
Win 1 of 7 performing contracts in LasVegas.
Simon Ata ‘Monster’
Via celebrity judging panel discretion and deliberation determining the Top 100 entries from all online submissions to compete for their chance to perform in the World’s Greatest Freakshow Festival in February 2022.
Submissions will be judged on a variety of criteria tailor made to suit the Las Vegas Residency. The Top 100 talents will be announced Monday 11th October, 8PM EST (Tuesday, 12th October 10am AEST).
The Top 100 talents will be invited to perform either online or in person at the World’s Greatest Freakshow Festival in Australia, February 2022, where the same experienced judging panel will deliberate and determine the winning 7 talents who will receive a spot to live & perform live in Las Vegas, receiving their contracts to be a part of the World’s Greatest Freakshow Las Vegas following the competition.
The Top 100 winners will be determined ready for announcement and contacted Monday 11th October, 8PM EST (Tuesday, 12th October 10am AEST).
Via Facebook live, Instagram Live and email Monday 11th October, 8PM EST (Tuesday, 12th October 10am AEST).
Via Facebook live & Instagram Live post replay and email on Monday 11th October, 8PM EST (Tuesday, 12th October 10am AEST).
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions
2. By participating in the competition, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the terms and conditions include the Schedule above.
3. Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
4. Where there is an inconsistency between the Schedule and Parts A to J of these terms and conditions, the schedule will prevail.
5. The promoter will collect and use each entrant’s personal information for the purposes of:
a) Conducting the Competition (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the Competition) and for promotional purposes, public statements and advertisements in relation to the Competition;
b) Providing information about the products and services offered by the Promoter and its related companies and its affiliated retailers; and
c) Research to improve its products and services
6. By entering the Competition, entrants’ consent to the use of their personal information as described in Clause 5.
7. By entering the Competition, entrants’ consent to the use of their uploaded content for promotional and marketing purposes across all media without any further remuneration.
8. Entrants may access, change and/or update their personal information in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy www.worldsgreatestfreakshow.com
9. The Schedule permits entrants of 18 years of age and over.
10. Directors and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or its related companies or agencies and Participating Retailers are not eligible to enter. Immediate families mean spouse, ex-spouse, child, step-child, parent, step-parent, legal guardian, sibling or step-sibling.
11. To enter, each entrant must comply with the ‘How to Enter’ section of the schedule.
12. If the Schedule permits entrants to submit more than one entry, each entry must be unique and submitted separately.
13. An entry cannot be modified after it has been submitted. You can submit a new entry at the standard cost per entry.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to request verification of the age, identity, residential address or any other information relevant to participation in the Competition of all entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or fails to provide information that is reasonably requested by the Promoter.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to accept entries which are incomplete, indecipherable, offensive, do not comply with these terms and conditions or which contravene any applicable laws or regulations.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who has breached any of these terms and conditions, has engaged in unlawful or improper conduct or otherwise acts to cheat or undermine the fairness of the Competition by, for example, tampering with, or using or exploiting errors in, the entry process to obtain a competitive advantage over other entrants.
17. The eligibility of entries is solely within the discretion of the Promoter.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected or damaged entries or other communications
19. The performance contract is not transferrable.
20. If the performance contract is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the contract and award it to the next suitable candidate. This right is subject to any applicable legislation, regulations or directions from a regulatory authority.
21. All taxes (excluding GST if any) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a performance contract are the sole responsibility of each winner.
22. A winner’s use of the performance contract is entirely at their own expense. Before a performance contract is awarded, a winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnifying the Promoter against any liability arising from the winner’s acceptance and use of the performance contract and the winner’s participation in the competition.
24. The Competition is a game of skill, talent, and uniqueness. Chance plays no part in determining the winner(s).
25. At the time and date specified in the “Determining the winner(s)” section of the Schedule, each valid entry will be judged individually on its merits by the Judges based on the Content Criteria.
26. The winning entry or entries will be the entry or entries that best satisfy the Content Criteria, as determined by the Judges.
27. The number of winning entries to be selected will be the same as the total number of talents specified in the Schedule.
28. The Judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
30. The Promoter will provide the top talent winners selected with instructions on how to participate in the World’s Greatest Freakshow Festival. It is the responsibility of each winner to comply with the Promoter’s instructions.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to request each winner to provide proof of their identity and/or proof that they were responsible for a winning entry.
32. Each winner agrees to participate and cooperate, as required, in all publicity activities relating to the Competition and show, including, without limitation, being interviewed, photographed, filmed and recorded. Each winner authorises the Promoter to use such content for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity worldwide.
33. It is the responsibility of each entrant to notify the Promoter of any change to their contact details.
34. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to identify and notify each winner to ensure that each winner receives their performance contract and has the opportunity to participate in the World’s Greatest Freakshow Festival. However, if a winner cannot be identified or does not claim their spot within three weeks of the date on which the winners are determined, their spot is forfeited and will be awarded to the next best entry.
35. Each winner of an unclaimed performance spot will be determined and notified in accordance with Parts F and G
36. Any Prize supplied by a third-party supplier is subject to the terms and conditions of that third-party supplier. Each Prize may come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If those guarantees are not complied with, then you will have rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Subject to those guarantees and rights, the Promoter shall not be liable and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for damage to property, personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or the use or taking of any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law including as provided for under the Australian Consumer Law.
37. If entry is via Facebook or if the Competition is promoted on Facebook, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook and each entrant agrees to grant Facebook a complete release from any claims that they now have or may have in the future which relate to or are incidental to the Competition. Entrants acknowledge and agree that:
1. (a) any information they provide in connection with the Competition is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook or any other social network; and
2. (b) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook or any other social network.
38. If entry is via Instagram or if the Competition is promoted on Instagram, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram and each entrant agrees to grant Instagram a complete release from any claims that they now have or may have in the future which relate to or are incidental to the Competition. Entrants acknowledge and agree that:
(a) any information they provide in connection with the Competition is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram or any other social network; and
(b) any questions, comments or complai
39. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, the World’s Greatest Freakshow Competition and Las Vegas Show at any time without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable laws. In the event of the cancelation all monies would be refunded.